M. Geller, Ltd. is a Chicago-based wholesaler of special order loose diamonds, fancy color diamonds and innovative web tools. When company owner and President, Marc Geller opened his doors in 1984, his vision and mission statement were to become the industry's leading source for special order diamonds. His formula for success more than 30 years ago is the same as the one he and his staff use today: a "never-say-no" philosophy in serving his customers.
Keeping pace with consumer and industry trends, M. Geller blends traditional diamond knowledge with current technology in order to provide you with an innovative one-source path that will help you better qualify your customer, lower your costs, and increase sell-through.
Innovation. Service. Support. M. Geller successfully combines these key elements in order to offer the best selection and service available to you, the jewelry retailer:
• Access to an inventory of more than 30,000 certified loose diamonds, fancy color diamonds, enhanced color diamonds and our Earring Emporium directly from our web site—updated daily. Register with us for access to our inventory listing at www.mgellerdiamonds.com.
• Our First ChoiceTM loose diamond search or Bridal Ring CreatorTM e-commerce programs can be customized for integration with your store’s web site and adjust responsively when viewed on a computer or any of today’s mobile devices.
Service and Support
• Diamond experts representing over 150 years of collective experience in the diamond industry
• An established reputation for outstand product knowledge and service.
• Our diamond specialists are not simply order takers. They will work in tandem with you and your sales associates' efforts in order to ensure your customers’ satisfaction.
• Over 98% of our clients’ loose diamond requests are satisfied in as little as 24 hours—and usually within no more than 48 hours.
We should be your preferred choice for memo and e-commerce programs. Why?
Because at M. Geller—WE MAKE IT EASY.
For more information about our programs, call us at 800-643-5537 and ask to speak to Zach Grosser at extension 120, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org